In a message dated 3/19/2009 10:07:19 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
m...@westerickson.net writes:
No nipple shots or gear  goonery here....

Just some detail shots from the little rail yard in old  Sacramento.  I'm
attracted to heavy, grimy weathered cast iron and steel  as subjects.  Train
tracks and rail car undercarriages have a lot of it  to offer.

I took these with my K10D and SMC-A 100mm F2.8 macro (Thanks  Stan!).  I
postprocessed them all with a digital lith workflow that I  really like for
bringing out texture and feel in iron, stone, and brick:

http://www.westerickson.net/railiron/index.html

As always,  comments/critiques welcome.

Thanks for Looking,

Mark

Very nice, Mark. Caught some good details  there. And some are almost
abstract. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)