Heh. Don't worry John. You're not alone.

I've been dealing with a tooth going bad all week, have hardly had the mental space to look at photographs creatively. Should probably have just pulled the trigger on Monday and scheduled it for Tuesday, but we were trying to save the tooth, and some money. Ugh.

Such it is.

Godfrey
  www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157612760750272/
  www.gdgphoto.com
---
Foto Nova 19 - mini-reception this evening at Modernbook Gallery, 5:30 to 8:00pm
 www.modernbook.com/fotonova19.htm