...as long as they don't say "gotten" again....

"You were right to scream and shout about our Economy shipping method to the
UK. Orders that should have taken no more than 4 to 15 business days to ship
from our Netherlands printer to the UK have been taking up to four weeks to
arrive.

This unfortunate degradation with our UK Economy method is simply unacceptable
to us and we thank each and every one of you who let us know things weren't
right. Although we now have a solution in place, we understand that these
shipping delays caused unnecessary frustrations, so we do apologise for any
inconvenience.

We worked with our European printer and the Swiss Post to correct this
situation as quickly as possible. Now, orders going Economy are shipped using
an upgraded service that will give you better delivery times without passing on
any additional costs to you. We've already started to see marked improvements
in delivery times and have gotten good feedback from fellow UK customers.

To show appreciation for your patience while we found a better shipping
solution, we'd like to take care of the shipping costs on your next order. Use
the code below to get FREE shipping* on your next order up to £10, which should
take care of Economy shipping ... or part of the cost of any other method you
choose."

Etc.