On Mar 20, 2009, at 16:19 , Bob W wrote:

-- Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat

I know the Spanish love long titles, but.

Yours play hell with my Mac address book, it using Santos Baeta as
your last name, Miguel dos as your middle name, and Nuno as
your first
name.

Shoulda bought a PC. Outlook saves it as

First name: Nuno
Middle name: Miguel
Last name: dos Santos Baeta

Not sure what it would make of a serious Spanish name like Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la
Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, though.

Bob

Uno word difference - dos

I figure his name as Miguel from Santos Baeta.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html