I happened upon a mono pod yesterday. It's a four section Manfrotto 680B and it was free. It was pretty well covered with dirt and crud. The action of the tubes sliding in and out to felt really gritty so I took it all apart and cleaned it up. It seems alright but the bottom leg section is bent enough to make compacting it all the way a little tough. Does anyone know if such parts are available or how much the leg section and foot might be?
Cory