Tom,

Thanks for the kind words.  Ironically, I don't typically shoot this
kind of picture.  I think that the 9/11 tragedy changed my sensitivity
some and when I heard the bagpipes, was carried away a bit and had to
try and capture it.  I took many shots from different angles and focal
lengths.  The one presented best captured my feelings of the day.

Bruce

a> " Amazing Grace " by  Bruce Dayton
a> http://pug.komkon.org/01dec/bkd0112c.htmlt
a> Bruce, I don't typically take to this kind of photograph... nevertheless it
a> seemed to have personality and feeling.  It was strangely compelling.