For SD card storage I use these tamrac camera straps:
http://www.tamrac.com/g_camerastraps.htm

The left pocket is for empty SD cards, the right one is for full ones.

I've been using 128-133x 2G cards from Fry's fro $10 each. I can't
keep track of how SDHC ratings compare, but IIRC the fastest SDHC
cards worked out to about the same as 40X SD cards. 

I don't know what any of those work out to in MB/sec or how they
compare with the write speed of either the K100 or the K20.

I've been considering going to bigger cards for the K20, in which case
I may go name brand.

-- 
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.
Larry Colen             [email protected]            http://www.red4est.com/lrc


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to