Bob, here in BR a working Mx runs $100 to $150 with lens - that could be
usable. Repairing my 2nd Mx should almost reach that value, but I get a
camera good for some 5 years more - I don't take as many photos as I'd like.

Still can't put money in a second Mx unless it's the cheaper way to get
a second working camera in my bag - and I'd rather have the Lx or the
Pz1p repaired, to benefit of their functions. Too bad their repair is
more expensive.

LF

Bob Sullivan escreveu:
Luiz,
In sympathy...
I still have rolls of film in the PZ-1 and MZ-S from when I purchased
my first digital.
It was a *ist DS and 3+ years ago.
I didn't expect to, but I never looked back.
I still have film in the freezer, but digital is cheaper and most satisfying!
I wouldn't fix anything but the LX.  I can't bring myself to sell mine.
Keep it for nostalgia.
The MX cameras are nice, but have suffered heavy useage.
Repair will be more expensive than finding a low milage used copy.
Regards,  Bob S.