In a message dated 3/24/2009 10:47:56 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
I can try to explain  what I said, but I doubt I can explain the artsy
drivel in that  quote!

;-)

cheers,
frank

=========
It's ironic, art  critics always try to put people into "schools." Even
though many  painters/photographers etc. may never have had much art history or
know much  about past photographers. All they do is paint or shoot.

Yes, some are  influenced by others, but tons just do what they do in happy
ignorance.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)