Scott Loveless wrote:

You might think we don't know when you don't read your mail.  You
might wrong.  I don't usually do this, but I'm going to give you a
head start.  You see, the Brotherhood was recently dispatched by the
listguy and should be arriving any minute.  If you get out now you
might have a very slim chance of escaping unharmed.  Stay where you
are and you'll be forced to look at thousands upon thousands of 6x7
slides of Wheatfield's dogs.

I hope you appreciate this, Joe, because I've probably just lost my
red level security clearance.

still living at the same place, Scott....?