From: DagT <li...@thrane.name>
Subject: PESO - at the lake
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hi again, the last MF BW picture for a while:
http://dag.foto.no/cgi-bin/portfolio/layout1/show_kategori_image.cgi?brukerid=158&serieid=3707&bildeid=57483&seriesortoffsett=5

You can see the complete series here:
http://dag.foto.no/cgi-bin/portfolio/layout1/show_kategori_index.cgi?serieid=3707&brukerid=158

DagT

directly above and follow the directions.