On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 09:15:36AM -0500, Christine  Aguila wrote:
> Thanks, Larry, Bob, Brian, Paul, Jack, Bruce, Doug, Dave B, & Bob S.
> I applied Doug's suggestion about warming up the 1st one a bit.  It's
> posted here.
>
> http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/egyptianwarmer/index.html

I think you nailed the color on that one.

Something that might be worth a try is to crop it somewhere near to
the crack in the wall on the left, and just to the right of the sun on
the right. I'd also consider trimming a bit more off the bottom.

I'd say that the drawing and the sun are the main elements, and I'd
trim away most of the rest.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.