In a message dated 4/1/2009 12:37:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bkday...@daytonphoto.com writes:
This one is nice, but not up to the other  one.  Is this area heading
down 680 from 80 before getting to  Benicia?  It is rather pretty.

--
Best  regards,
Bruce

Yes. And yes, it's a very interesting area.

Thanks for  looking.

Marnie aka Doe

Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 7:34:21 PM,  you wrote:

Eac> I went back to the Duck Club today and took some   more shots (working
up to a
Eac> Duck Club GESO).

Eac> There was  another train  there today -- an older train.

Eac> Not saying  this is as good as the shot  everyone loved, but somewhat
nice,  I
Eac> think.

Eac>  http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/duck2.htm

Eac> Should I   clone out the grass at the bottom right?

Eac> Comments not  turned  away.

Eac> Marnie aka Doe   :-)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.