In a message dated 4/1/2009 9:21:49 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
brendanmacrae1...@yahoo.com writes:
I think it was the time of  day. The light is a bit too much to produce much
contrast  here.
================

It was a bit bright.

Well, I must admit  I was trying to beat rush hour traffic back. So it was
late date, but not late  late day. I'll probably try again, soon. If not soon,
lobelia will be  gone.

Thanks for the input.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

-----  Original Message ----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com"  <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009  8:02:50 PM
Subject: PESO - Lobelia Rust

Not totally successful, I  think. Probably should  tone down the grass in
front. (I think the  flower is   Lobelia.)

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/rust.htm

This   is the way California wildflowers grow, in bunch of weeds, so you can
rarely  get  a clean shot of just flowers. Also taken at the Duck Club --
that
was the  roof of a car or tractor or something.

Comments   welcome.

Marnie aka Doe   :-)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.