Marnie _ I like the first one a LOT better..  (duck2 without the"b")
but would just shave off the very bottom where a few tufts of grass or something is sticking up...
I like the flotsam, though and the proportion of  sky to water...

ann

Ken Waller wrote:

What do  you think? Better? Slightly  better?

Not much. Still too much foreground water !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - Duck Train (version b)

In a message dated 4/1/2009 12:53:31 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,