----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" Subject: Re: RAW software

On Apr 2, 2009, at 9:04 PM, Adam Maas wrote:

As to keyword metadata, frankly I find adding it annoying and using it
of little use to me. I understand what value it can add, I just find
using said capabilities to be something that doesn't work for me. I've
got nothing agains keywording (Which Bridge fully supports btw), I
just don't want it shoved down my throat like Lightroom does (Since
the LR file management UI is based around it)

This is more simple "I don't like it" nonsense.

For fucks sake, why can't you just give it a rest.

William Robb