Thanks Christine

I was lucky to stumble upon such a socially active Flickr group of a
similar age & mentality :-) . It's lead me & in turn my photography,
to places & situations that I most likely wouldn't have ventured into.

I still take the pentax out & about so I hope to have something to
contribute in the next annual.

Cheers,

Dave