On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 04:13:00PM -0500, Nick Wright wrote:
> Jack, I am always open to suggestions.
>
> Here are my other selects from this shoot, see if you like any of the
> others better:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalingprose/sets/72157616424037813/
>
> Let me know what you think.

I think I like #2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalingprose/3423916363/in/set-72157616424037813/

(though I'd crop it a little closer to the top and bottom of the
chair)

and #4 the best
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalingprose/3424741290/in/set-72157616424037813/

#4, as far as I can tell is the one you picked.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.