Well, a number of thing really.

1. Everyone, be greeted with the Passover holidays!
2. Frank, the greetings ends with "Jerusalem rebuilt" meaning in fact (I think, not sure) the rebuilding of a new Temple. 3. We don't live in Jerusalem, so that in a certain sense it does not apply. If however, you decide to come in sequence (not in parallel), then many things can be arranged. Ask Jostein ;-).

Boris

frank theriault wrote:
Last evening at sundown was the start of Passover.

I believe one of the popular Passover greetings is "Next year in
Jerusalem!", but I'm not sure that Boris has that many guest rooms for
all of us.

;-)

All the best to all who celebrate this wonderful holiday.

cheers,
frank