From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO #013 - "Under the olive trees"
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 9:53 AM
Hi!

Please be brutal and honest, as I've already processed
this image in 3 different ways, and I am not sure I am
finished with it yet.

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/04/peso-2009-013.html

Warning: full image is 250 kb and 1024 pixels across.

Thanks.

Boris

directly above and follow the directions.