Pat, I'd try to avoid the labels. They are too neat to the kind of pic I imagined when saw the shakers - the shakers and the tray dusted with salt and pepper, some careless feeling including their position not too aligned, fully dark background... don't know if they wouldn't toss me out for messing with the table. :-)

Interesting view - there are lots of photo ops we just don't notice.

LF

gldnbearz escreveu:
I was playing around with the DFA 100mm macro at lunch and this caught my eye:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/t6PzlaEfAUR8radxH8VGoQ?feat=directlink

Comments welcome.

Pat

Luiz Felipe