> Checking out my M8 today  after getting it back from repair.
> Not a great
> picture, but a nice way to  serve  coffee:
>
> http://www.web-options.com/L9990026.jpg
>
> Bob
>
> =============
> Nice  shot. Don't know what it says about me, but I really
> like the truck.

Thanks. It says you appreciate quirky French style.

> What  does sag mean (in this context)?
>
> Marnie aka Doe  :-)

In supported bicycle touring the van that follows people is called the sag
wagon, because it's what collects you if you start to sag. It kind of fits
as a name for a coffee stop, too - you need coffee when you start to sag.

That little type of Citroen van reminds me of a terrific French cartoon film
(Belleville Rendezvous) which featured such a van being used to collect
racing cyclists, although in racing I think it's called a broom wagon, or
something along those lines.

Bob