On Apr 11, 2009, at 19:43 , Scott Loveless wrote:

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Joseph McAllister <pentax...@mac.com> wrote:
An honest retailer...

Ha.

Haha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

An honest retailer...

Add another entry in the oxymoron lexicon.

JC O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net

Well, I guess I'm left with nothing more to say than "The retailers in the USA have so far not raised their prices." Most likely due to a proper amount of stock on hand having been imported by Pentax USA.

Whatever...  I've got mine already.

It looks like I may have to put off picking up the 60-250 for a few years, or maybe never. :-(

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html