Nice shot. I'm always surprised that those guys can actually get their fat guts off the ground!
Paul
On Apr 13, 2009, at 7:58 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
G'day dave,

You've done well.  Panning that 300 can't have been easy. Nice bit of
blurring on the wings.

Thanks Brian.

Your correct, the 300 is not easy to pan with, but the duck did all the work.:-)

Dave

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters