> harald asked about the MZ-S:
>
> Hi all,
<snip>
> One thing I couldn't figure out was how you would set the
> camera to prewind the film to a specific frame number. (read about it)
> Is it actually possible to use part of a roll of film, rewind it,
> and then later put it back in the camera, advance it to
> a frame number, and shoot the rest of the roll?
> Could come in handy for multiple exposures, like moon shots,
> and then later, add whatever else.
> Harald
> Washington state

Harald,

        This is set via Pentax Function 12 - setting the function to
                [1]...Rewinds the film completely
                [2]...Leaves out the film leader
                [3]...Leaves out the film leader and enables MRC [Mid Roll
Change] frame advance

        When using number three, before loading the partially used roll you
turn the select dial to the exposure number desired.  Then when the roll is
loaded it will advance to the indicated exposure number.

                                Hope this helps,

                                César Matamoros II
                                Panama City, Florida