In a message dated 4/14/2009 10:49:39 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
bkday...@daytonphoto.com writes:
A different take on  the 'Eye' - something that I've not seen.  Points
for originality.   Also the high contrast treatment works pretty well
- gets rid of any issues  with the sky.  Well done.

--
Best  regards,
Bruce

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

T>  Cheers list,

T>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3438980966/

T> Lens used: Carl  Zeiss Flektogon f4/50 (Zebra version - so at least 40
T> years old  :D)

T> I know a little noise removal and framing is missing, but keep  in mind
T> that I use Lightroom only :D

T> Regards,
T>  .timber

We can't  solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.  Albert Einstein

**************Why pay full price? Check out this month's deals on the new
AOL Shopping. (http://shopping.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntinstor00000001)