Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: PESO and GESO - Norah Head Lighthouse

G'day all

Thanks to all for looking and commenting on these images.  I wasn't
really expecting a lot from the photography on this trip and I came away
pleasantly surprised.

Some specific responses.....

Christine said:
My favs are 1061--wonderfully elegant; 1119--I see a spider
there--wonderfully playful; 1158--well, just stunning.  Cheers, Christine

A spider!?  Hmmmm.  I'll have to take your word for that.  I can't see
one even in the full sized image. :-)>

I took a lot of photos similar to 1158.  It required a couple of stacked
ND filters to drop the shutter speed.  Glad you liked it.

Ken said:
Nice capture. I wish there was more detail in the sky tho....

You mean like this?

http://members.westnet.com.au/brianwal/_IGP1015x.jpg

(Yes, OK.  I Photoshopped a different sky in, just for you....)

:-)>

I said more, not all ! ;-}
But I won't tell if you don't tell.....

Toine said:
I like them all. Great!
The rock patterns are strange, natural or artificial?

They're natural.  They are very unusual - I haven't seen anything
similar along the coastline that I'm familiar with.

Luiz said:
Like it very much, Brian. I'd try a sequel with less light in the world
and more in the lighthouse - later in the sunset.

Yes - I did try a few shots later on and on different nights but they
were fairly disappointing.  A good reason to go back in the future!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia