I would like to appeal the judge's ruling.

This is actually one of a series of 13 exposures, beginning when the narrowboat
appeared under the bridge and continuing until it was almost abreast of me.
The walker and the bicyclist actually =were= together, and moving at the same
speed (roughly equal to the speed of the barge).  I may post a couple of the
other shots, but none is compositionally ideal.

May I please have my points back?

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW