On Apr 16, 2009, at 9:26, frank theriault wrote:

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Paul Sorenson <allarou...@earthlink.net > wrote:
1932 Chevrolet firetruck from an antique show a couple summers ago.

http://home.earthlink.net/~allaround6/quickpage/quickpage.htm
*http://tinyurl.com/d3h965*

Tamron 28-...@100mm
ISO 400
1/1...@f8
Faded, rotated & cropped in LR2

Constructive criticism appreciated, flogging not necessary...

I like it, except for the colour.  Fire trucks should be bright red.
If anything, I'd have thought that saturating the colour would be
called for, but the fade seems to me to be going in the wrong
direction.

I like everything else about the photo, however.

I missed the original post (cleaning 1,000+ unread messages out in a hurry can do that). So I'll chime in to say that I like the subject... but I agree that the color is "in the wrong direction" unless that's the actual color of the vehicle!

The rotation seems unnecessary, though.  Why?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN