...ouch... lemme guess... "sea of love"???

mike, as a veteran of psychic wars - er, divorces, all I have to say is "thanks for the walkman/ cdman/ mp3/ mp4 players" :-)

LF (now hearing Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla)

mike wilson escreveu:
---- Luiz Felipe <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br> wrote:
Frank, praise any greater force of choice you didn't get a forró listener... that kind of music makes sense only for a very specific mindset. No, they can't stand Pink Floyd, think Yes is just an affirmative particle and wonder why Jimmy could't play straight and what Morrison had in mind talking about mile-long snakes...

That said, there are worse problems than music taste - or lack of, anyway. But those small details are clues to what kind of "world map" the other person uses. Complementary yes, opposite no. Unless, of course, you wish to patronize divorce lawyers.

LF

There are other options. My wife has said, on more than one occasion, "That's the
sort of music that makes me want to stab you".