Better photo. Camera on far left...

http://cid-9c2325683f4c3b9c.skydrive.live.com/... .../IMG|_0153|_ps|_up.jpg

Try again:
http://cid-9c2325683f4c3b9c.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/%E6%91%84%E5%BD%B1%E5%99%A8%E6%9D%90/PENTAX%20Rumors/IMG|_0153|_ps|_up.jpg

Interesting. In this photo it looks like there's no visible green button, and there is a pop-up flash (you can see a seam this time). The flash's arms appear to be *much* longer than previous Pentax pop-up flashes, which is probably a good thing as far as red-eye is concerned. Looks like they've made it more like Canon's pop-up flash (can we just shorten that to PUF?) design.

Here's an upscaled version of that photo:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/attachments/pentax-news-rumors/32877d1240156486-pic-k30d-mystery-pentax-upscaled-567.jpg

The lack of a green button suggests to me that it's a mid-range model, perhaps a replacement for the K200. It's approximately closer in size to that model, too.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/calemp