----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>

Subject: Re: (no subject)

===========
Actually, she looks quite a bit like her. Especially in  the sailor suit.

We did well then.

I like  this
http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/lyndsaye/Lyndsaye4/content/WRDP387
0_large.html

and  this
http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/lyndsaye/Lyndsaye4/content/WRDP368
0_large.html

The more nude ones don't come across very sexy -- she looks uncomfortable.

The last ones were supposed to be the anger management phase or some such, so she is trying to look like an angry young woman. Unfortunately, she could hold the expression for about two seconds before bursting out laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole charade. I think we would have done better had she been trying to look tough rather than angry.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

William Robb