On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:34:57PM -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> Very interesting images - will take a third look at night. Right now I'm
> wondering between 4344 and 4340 - if those were taken by different
> cameras and wich is wich. The ones you presented as best for each
> camera, also... wich is the k20d??

That is kind of my point. That in a lot of cases it's not obvious
which is which. Mind you I don't regret buying the K20, there are a
lot of things it does a lot better than the K100, but there seem to be
a lot of cases where the K100 keeps up just fine.

There are several ways to tell:

1) I've only shot about 1800 frames with the K20.

2) The K100 names files imgp, I set up the K20 to name them lrc0
(when it loops, I'll change it to lrc1...)

3) The last eight are with the K20

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.