Bob - hope you both get over this asap !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com>

Subject: Re: Private: Bluebell

Ouch!

Breathe as deeply as you can stand.

I hope you come through this soon and smoothly.

On Apr 20, 2009, at 11:35 , Bob Sullivan wrote:

Dave,
I left turned in front of a Honda on the way to Easter dinner at my sisters. Never saw the Honda. It's totaled. My van is in for $8,000 in repairs.
Lynn and I both banged our right knees, but the seatbelt (and maybe
airbag) got me.
I look like a crossing guard with a bright 'purple' (not orange) belt on.
The purple is starting to fade into yellows, but the chest still hurts
- sternum in particular.
Funny, nothing but the knee hurt on the scene, not to the touch or anything.
Now, I've got a string of lumps under my breast and a sore breastbone.
Not a good week here in Chicago...
Regards, Bob S.