In a message dated 4/20/2009 12:23:59 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
p...@web-options.com writes:
I've got the father, the  son and holy ghost in there. The phantom pictures
on the one frame are / were  from the ceremony of the adoration of the crown
of thorns, in Notre Dame  cathedral. I thought I'd post it to the list and
make a joke about the holy  ghost, so I've just opened LR to look at it. I
clicked on the frame, and it  started its normal process of loading the
preview, and changed immediately to  a different corrupt view, mostly
showing
what I shot yesterday with only a  relatively minor intrustion from ND. So I
think the original frame and the  preview are both  corrupt.

http://www.web-options.com/fsahg.jpg

Bob

========
Nyah,  that's just the aliens taking over, Bob. Normally they and their
ships are  invisible, but sometimes you can see them out of the corner of your
eye, or the  camera captures them when conditions are just right.

Glad I could clear  that up for you.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein

steps!