On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> A bit--all other aspects very nice though.  Cheers, Christine

Well, thanks, Christine, and thanks to everyone else who commented.
These sorts of comments, knowing how people react, help me to decide
if this is a keeper or not.

I think this falls into the "almost, but not quite" category.  Even if
I "burned" the SUV, it would still be there, and for street
photography I'm loathe to clone it out (not that anyone suggested it).
 That vehicle isn't a ~huge~ bother, but it's still there.

Thanks everyone for your help.

cheers,
frank