Since I've enabled myself with the 16-50 2.8 *DA, I no longer have need
for this lens.

All my images in the Pentax Gallery, taken with a 28-80mm lens were with
this lens. I've owned this lens since new, over 21 years ago. One of my most
often used lens.

As you may be aware, it is built like a tank, with what almost appears to be
rubber armor.
Close focuses to .25 meters.
Shows signs of use, not abuse. Optically perfect. No haze, fungus or
scratches. Zoom & focus ring operate smoothly.

I'd rate it somewhere between EX and EX+ (per KEH) <EX+  "Excellent Plus" =
Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under
close inspection. Glass very clean

EX*  "Excellent" = Shows moderate wear. May have small dents
and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks and/or
blemishes that will not affect picture quality

Includes both Pentax caps & a 58mm Tiffen Haze-1 filter.

KEH has several listed @ $65 USD in 'EX' condition

$ 50.00 USD - Buyer pays shipping.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f