Hi Folks: FYI: Picked up a copy of "Asahi Pentax and Pentax SLR 35mm Cameras 1952 - 1989" by Danilo Cecchi. Maybe you guys already know about it, but I thought I'd post anyway.

Book was done by Hove Foto Books, 34 Church Road, Hove, Sussex, BN3 2GJ. Amazon has it. If anyone going to GFM wants me to bring the book, I will, but if there are no requests, I'll leave it home.

I haven't really started it yet, but it's full of camera model pics--and it also provides images of Pentax advertising for various camera models, which is pretty cool. Images are in bw.

Cheers, Christine