Thousands of acres of rice fields around this area are in the process of being
flooded for planting. Little yellow bi-planes have started their planting dance
among the many power lines.
Somewhat hazy morning, but I drove around some looking for such activity mostly
to give continuous "HI" AF-C a check.
Didn't take long 'til I saw a nearby field being planted. Pulled over just in
time to catch one pass. Shooting in RAW, I got 21 shots. At about the 19th or
20th it hesitated a moment before shooting one or two more, but did not lose
focus lock.
I looked at the manual, but didn't immediately see any info on what could be
expected in terms of total continuous frames in RAW mode. (saw 38 jpeg ***). I
just wondered if that could be the reason it hesitated at about "frame" 20.
Am including a full frame image of the last shot..just to give anyone who cares
something to do for a moment. ;)

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=413

K20, da*50~...@135