In a message dated 4/24/2009 6:49:56 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1...@fastmail.fm writes:
G'day  all

Wandering around Johnstons Bay, Pyrmont (Sydney) a couple of days  ago, I
came across a couple of large marine boilers that had been installed  as
a feature in a local park.  I was attracted to the riveted steel  panels
and the faintly scratched name on the rusting surface of one of  the
boilers.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/134561/Who039s_Sandra.html

Comments,  suggestions most  welcome.

Cheers

Brian

Very nice. Like  the patterns. Sandra, of course, is the name of the boiler
(like ships have  names).

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein

steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814855x1201410739/aol?red