In a message dated 4/25/2009 6:12:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
It has a rather ominous feeling to it...  an  illustration for a tale of
scary woods, perhaps...
OR the woods  eager to take back the land from the developers... cue
scary  music

nice grab!
ann
==========
What she said. :-)

Also, very Godfreyesque.

Marnie aka Doe

David J Brooks  wrote:

>Nice day in the hood today, so i went for a bike ride. We have  a bit
>of a cedar bush left in town, that was left after some town house  were
>built about 15 years ago.
>There is some interesting light  that gets through to the ground so i
>decided to stop in today and see  what i could  get.
>
>http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9047292
>
>These  are some roots that have risen above ground. LR 2 adjusted and
rendered.

>Dave

We  can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created  them. Albert Einstein

steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814855x1201410739/aol?red
ir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=A
prilfooter426NO62)