Very good! Impressive...

LF

John Whittingham escreveu:
Waiting in a hide Sunday afternoon in the hope that a Kingfisher or Heron would
make an appearence, when this little critter appeared on a branch in front of
me. I had the Tamron 90 with me but decided I may miss the opportunity if I
went for a lens change, besides 90mm would have been a little short. It was
quite breezy and the branch was moving quite a bit, this was the best of
several exposures.

Pentax K20D Pentax DA*300/4 @ f/4, 1/500th sec. ISO 400.

Large:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9059236&size=lg