----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Sorenson"
Subject: Re: Interesting DA 60-250mm test shots

> You'll have to get several new toys to be even with a kitchen
> renovation...start a list!

A kitchen renovation is good for about 2 lenses. Remeber, you live there
too, you benefit from the renovation as well, and you will get this thrown
back at you.
I turned a bungalow into a two story house and got about ten cents on the
dollar invested as an allowed number to put into my lens collection.

Good glass isn't cheap, and when home renovations enter into the equation,
good glass is really not cheap,

William Robb