Great stuff... I realize now that Cotty's height and additional weight of the camera he wielded probably had its influence on all the people who passed by him...

;-)

My favorite is the shot with that guy in ancient Roman uniform...

Boris

Bob W wrote:
I was privileged this weekend to have Cotty as an overnight guest, and to
follow him around while he worked with one of his colleagues, Sarah, who ran
the London Marathon today for the first time.
It was very impressive to see their professionalism and watch how they
worked. There can't be many people who have to work & run a marathon at the
same time!
It's been a fascinating day for me, and a new way of experiencing the
marathon - I tend to get bored with it since it goes by so close every year.

Here are some shots:
http://www.web-options.com/Marathon/

Bob