I totally get "Alone". Maybe cropping it proportionately to enhance the
presence of the red blossom?
Galia's "Waterlily" is well composed while the pads and leaf are somewhat past
their prime, is a worthy effort. Her "Do Not Pick" is sort of "ragged", if I
may. "Flies Beware" has too much background for me.
I do like your "Water Droplets" if somewhat indistinct.

Jack