Possibly not... wich part of the criteria would be more of a problem: covering almost entirely a 35mm film frame; primes and zooms with long end into the 135~200mm, with apertures in the 2.8 range; or currently available??

LF

William Robb escreveu:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Luiz Felipe"
Subject: Re: image circle of DA lenses: how much smaller than FF?

Guess I will have to read that debate...

Bottom line - never mind a full frame dslr isn't available from Pentax and most likely will never be - wich current (DA included) Pentax lenses would cover almost entirely a FF sensor OR a 35mm film frame?? That's my interest - how poorly illuminated would be a 35mm film frame exposed with current Pentax lenses... in particular those ending in the 135~200mm range, 2.8 aperture preferred.

Umm, are there any Pentax lenses that meet this criteria?

William Robb

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/