Scott Loveless wrote:
Looks like some nincompoop forgot to upload it again.
He, he. I sort of suspected that it was plain forgetfulness... Maybe we should start casually mentioning the PUG a bit more often as a reminder to you. Don't want to nag about it, of course, since I'm happy someone else has volunteered to preparing the gallery, if you know what I mean...

- T
 It's online
now.  http://pug.komkon.org

We could use a few more photos for May.