Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com>

Subject: Re: K 7 D FFN

On Apr 29, 2009, at 13:37 , Miserere wrote:

Don't worry JoMac, you'll feel better once the K-7 is in your hands.

You do have a spare $1,500, right?

:-)

If I did, I'd go to GFM first, then worry about a new camera body.

My hoarding mindset has made it difficult to sell my older camera equipment.

I really have no need for any of my film cameras. I have to let all my frozen film go.

First $4500 can have it all. Cameras, Film, cases, film holders. backs, lighting, etc.

Off List.

I'll be waiting.

Don't hold your breath ... ;+]