Congratulations on that, Dave...I like the jay. Hope to see the other two as well.

-p

David J Brooks wrote:
I sent in a bunch of photos to the free calendar that Stouffville and
area has. Some shots made it into the 2009 one if any one remembers.

Just had word that they will use three of my photos for the 2010 version.

This will be on the cover and as one of the month shots to.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/2653056870/in/set-72157606071323461/

That's two years submitting, and two covers.:-)

I';m happy.

I don't seem to have links to the other two, may be i did not Peso or
Paw those. I'll dig em up.

Dave