Boris Liberman wrote:
Just be sure to stay safe, Frank. On the funny note, the pig flu or swine flu or whatever is the name is not likened by local health ministry officials. They suggested "Mexican flu" instead. The last thing I heard about it was that Mexicans did not quite like this alternative term...

The last thing people should worry about is how exactly to call this virus...

Boris

I respectfully disagree, Boris.

People need to label things for understanding and identification.

We ALWAYS need to know what to call something.

It seems cumbersome to call it, "You know, that virus they are finding most often in Mexico in recent days."

keith whaley